Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hands and Feet



"What a loser, you call that art? This really is a doodle blog!"


Seriously. It's not what i drew in the paper that really matter. It's how I drew it.

One Sunday morning, in fact, it was the first Sunday of the year, I felt the need to trace my hand and foot on the sketchpad. The song playing was timed perfectly.

I want to be your hands
I want to be your feet
I'll go where you send me
I'II go where you send me
And I try, yeah I try
To touch the world like
You touched my life
And I find my way
To be your hands
-Hands and Feet, Audio Adrenaline


2 comments:

  1. THIS IS ART!! Whoever thinks this isn't then he/she must be loony in the head.
    I like how there's a story behind the things you create. I perceive it sexier and lovielier than those detailed pieces but without heart and soul.

    Love,
    The long, yellow fruit. *winkwink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. the most important person who thinks my artwork is bad is actually ~ME. I don't think I believe in myself that much. I know that's bad but I can't change how I think overnight. It really is a grueling process.

    *hum~..i mean, *hugs* thanks for appreciating.

    ReplyDelete